Is It Really Possible to Cleanse Your Body With Juice?
If you don’t always eat enough fruits and vegetables throughout your day with every meal, you can get your fill before 10 am by drinking powerful juices with breakfast. Whether for a morning boost, an afternoon snack or a late-night sweet tooth killer, there are so many reasons to juice or shake yourself silly:
Because You Need to Rid Your Body of Toxins
- Your body is full of toxins and chemicals from processed foods that you digest. Over time, it has the ability to cause diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol and heart disease.
- From polluted air to chemical-infused cookies, toxins from food (and especially over time) can pollute your body and stop it from performing its best.
- When you start each morning with a juice– with broccoli, carrots, kale, apples, ginger, oranges and strawberries, for example – you are getting enough good, antioxidant-rich foods in to push the toxins out.
Because You Need a Way More Vitamin C, Which . . .
- . . . helps your immune system get a boost so that you can properly fight off the common cold, bacterial illness and body aches more easily.
- . . . is an essential part of a healthy diet and can aid in fighting off the damage to your body’s tissues and cells.
- . . . is needed for protein that is essential to repair scars, your gums and pesky cuts and scrapes.
- . . . is found in many fruits. So throw oranges, lemon or limes in a juicer or blender along with some other fruits, and you can absorb a ton of vitamins and other nutrients on the go.
Because Your Body Needs to Work Like Clockwork
- Your body is full of toxins, and the food you eat pollutes every one of your body’s systems: immune, respiratory, digestive, and so on.
- Your body is affected by the foods you eat, and juicing can help dump out the bad stuff, and make your body clean and like new again.
- Juicing can give you the essential boost of magnesium, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K that you need to be and feel your best.
- The fiber is lost during the juicing process, which means a healthy juice is easygoing on your digestive track while still giving you all of the nutrients.
Because You Want to Have More Energy
- Boost your health naturally with juicing (while saying goodbye to expensive health pills).
- Commit to an all-juice diet for 7 days, and you’ll notice the difference in your physical and mental functions immediately. This detox will also be a great way to reset your bad eating habits and begin a weight-loss plan.
- You’ll easily digest minerals such as omega-3 fatty acids, iron, antioxidants (which fight off those pesky radicals that are responsible for attacking healthy cells) and calcium for bone strength and good health.
Because You Want to Lose Weight!
- Juice up 8 carrots, 4 small apples, ½ a lemon and a tiny bit of ginger. Blend in a juicer, and feel healthier, while taking the step you need to lose inches off your arms, waist and thighs.
- Losing weight is 80 percent the foods you eat, and 20 percent exercise. Start each morning with a fresh juice (no sugar added), and you’ll lose weight quickly.
OR . . .It could be so much easier with Shakes designed to boost your energy, enhance your wellness and lose weight at the same time.
What about a combination of both?
With specially formulated health shakes you simply add water or whatever milk you prefer. Could be skim, almond milk, coconut milk, soy milk whatever suits your body and dietary requirements.
There is a new revolution in wellness with specially formulated products to boost immunity, enhance general health and assist with weight loss and management. These products are everywhere and offer a timely and effective solution in the busy lifestyle of today’s society. We never seem to have enough time to eat properly let alone cook a wholesome meal.
Everyone is time poor and either eating on the run, eating the wrong things or not eating at all which is actually the worst for our metabolism. Our body is like a machine and we need some kind of nutrient intake to start the machine running and kick start our metabolism everyday. The worst thing we can do is skip the first and main meal of the day which is breakfast. It could be cereal, an egg, a blended juice or a specially formulated shake but it needs to be something.
What are you doing for your health? It just takes a little planning and if you don’t have time take a look at the products next to this article. They are designed for smart, health conscious and busy individuals looking for an all natural approach to weight and health management. The products are from Slenderiiz.